Friday, June 13, 2003

I know that you love me
More than you could ever say
For did you not caress tenderly
The cut on my lip, when you hit me the other day?

I saw you through the black-eye you gave me
And loved you inspite it all
I kept your house and ironed your clothes
Despite each push and every fall

I gave you all that I had to give
Yet, money from my purse you’d steal
I was bruised and battered and beaten to pulp
But I still cooked you your favourite meal

How can you say that you’re leaving?
You say that you now love another
Will you love her the way you loved me?
Another death of a soul, yet another murder

Don’t leave me now, how can you go?
What did I do wrong for you to go away?
Say that you’ll stay with me
If not forever, just for another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home