Monday, November 17, 2003

I finally managed to get hold of Lolita. Though only half-way through it, I am left with a bitter taste in my mouth. I have always been broad-minded about sexual inclinations of people. I have had homosexual friends and I have never treated them differently. Never felt differently about them, not even in my heart of hearts. But when it comes to people who are sexually attracted to children I am left speechless. How how how can any one be a pedophile? Child marriages were an accepted part of society once upon a time. But then so was Sati!
What really triggers off these sexual senses? Is there any psychological explanation behind pedophiles? Would they have been different in different circumstances?
How can anything ever explain wanting to have sex with a child?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home