Thursday, May 06, 2004

I have the unbelievable knack of making a fool of myself.
On the way to work today I met up with my friend at Bandra, from where we usually take a cab to office. As I opened the door of the cab to get in first she passed on a big plastic cup of “not nice at all” cold coffee. (Now what kind of a friend would want you to try ‘not-nice-at-all’ cold coffee from a coffee dispenser is beyond me!) As I stepped in with my bag slung on my shoulders and a big plastic cup of cold coffee in my right hand, my friend commented “Wow. What a clean taxi! Nice seat covers.” That very moment my leg (right leg) slipped on the weird plastic cover on the floor of the taxi. My left leg was still hanging outside. I tried to grope the seat. But it was a slightly difficult task, as my left hand was still on the door and my right hand was holding the big plastic cup of cold coffee. I landed facedown on the seat with my legs in the air sticking out of the cab. And the big plastic cup of cold coffee had spilt all over the nice seat covers. I don’t think the cab driver will ever think of me in a good happy light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home