Monday, November 24, 2008

So many questions. So many lies. I don’t want to lie. So I give evasive answers. Half truths. The whole truth will sound like a justification. And I don’t want to justify. What is right? No one has the right to judge me. For, my right maybe your wrong. Maybe you won’t judge. But you would pity. Make tutting sounds of sympathy. I don’t want you to feel bad for me. For in your feeling bad for me, is your feeling good about yourself. It’s not that I don’t want you not to feel good. But don’t feel good at my cost. Maybe you’ll relate to me. Maybe my story will be yours. Maybe my right will be your right. But I don’t want to forge a bond with you based on misery. You will think we are friends, because we understand and we agree. But we won’t really be friends beyond that one truth. And then you’ll be hurt when my truth changes to a new one. Because what is now, will change. Soon. So, if you have to talk, speak of the weather and recession and other inconsequentialities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home