Friday, May 09, 2003

A friend today said something really funny. He said, “We should have had detachable body parts. It would have been easier to clean them.” I laughed then but later gave it more thought.

What if it were true? Would we be able to do different things at the same time? Multi-tasking would achieve a completely new plain.
“My hands are washing clothes.”
“My abs are doing crunches.”


Perhaps body parts could come in different sizes and shapes and colours.
“Today I feel like being reed thin.”
“Today I feel like looking like a voluptuous slut!”


Would you be able to change your sex too?
“I feel like a man today!”
“Women sure have more fun!”


Imagine the possibilities. Plastic surgeons would be looking for new jobs. It would be a crazy world. A bit sad too. You would never know what the other person is going to look like. Sure, the face would remain the same but….you would hesitate to hug somebody from behind. What about clothes? You would have to buy clothes in different sizes and colours. It would be a warped world.

Why do we need to change anything? These are the times when I feel that everything is great as it is.

“God’s in his heaven. All’s right with the world.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home