Tuesday, June 17, 2003

There are disappointments and then there are disappointments. The Matrix Reloaded was a disaster. The Matrix had moved me, it had made me think. The Matrix Reloaded moved me too. It made me so fidgety that I kept shifting my position, I could not sit still. There sure were more than a few glitches in this movie!
Some alternate titles for the movie:
• Matrix: The love story
• Matrix and the superman
• Morpheus: Braveheart II
• The Kiss
• Return of the Oracle
• Planet of the humans
• The Keymaker
• The Machines Strike Back
• Seventh Sense
• Men in Black 3
• Saving Trinity
• Close Encounters of the Multiple Kind
• 100 Years of War
• Armageddon II
Please Note: This, ofcourse, is my opinion. Please do see the movie. The special effects are awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home