Wednesday, July 16, 2003

She: I am not going to talk about this anymore. (And I believed her!!!)…… But I still think you are being foolish…….. Mathe pe kya likha hai? Ek bada ‘C’ likha hai. (For the uninformed the ‘C’ stands for chu*iya. And for those who are well-brought up and don’t know Hindi abuses, never mind!) ….dadada dadada dadada….
Me: How long are you going to go on about this?
She: At least for the next six months.
So now it is her vs. me. She, who has tried all logic and reasoning. And I, despite being the practical and logical person that I am, refuse to accept her reasoning. Sometimes you got to do what you got to do.
Now I wait in eager anticipation, who gets to say “I told you so”? Her or me? There is nothing more irritating than an ‘I told you so’, when you already know that you have been proven wrong. And this time I hope that she doesn’t get to say it. And I swear if I am right, I will be happy enough not to want to say it. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home