Monday, September 22, 2003

My parents never told me that it would be a perfect world. But what they had done was show me what it could be like. It can be beautiful. A person can feel fulfilled and loved. It didn’t take much they had told me. Just a bit of attention and alert eyes one can make one happy. Just a little effort is all it takes. And they had told me that when you love someone that effort comes naturally. And I grew up thinking that it came naturally to everyone.
Was I wrong?
How much effort does a two-minute call cost? If a lot, then isn’t it worth the one you love? And if nothing, then what’s the problem? Or is this two-minute call not a measure of love? And if it isn’t, then does the unconscious hurt that you inflict reflect your true feelings for the person?
Does love exist at all?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home