Tuesday, October 07, 2003

When I was two, I was taken to the doc
To get my ears pierced and I had jumped in joy
After the first ear, I refused to pierce the other
I’d howled in pain, wishing that I were a boy

When I was three, I was only two feet
But dependent I was definitely not
So when I brushed my teeth and needed water,
I would dip my toothbrush into the toilet pot

When I was four I had a pet squirrel
A baby squirrel, little and sweet
But a big ugly cat carried him away
And he became the cat’s dinner meat

When I was five I had a new brother
Jealous, I thought my parents didn’t love me
So I cleaned the basin with my parents’ towel
The same basin where they made my brother pee

When I was eleven I was still as naughty
Bane of my parents’ life and how!
I fooled around with my dad’s razor
And shaved off my right eyebrow

Now I am twenty-five, a mature young woman
And I thought I had left all those days behind
But I stayed up last night playing dark room
Giggling like a fool, I have completely lost my mind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home