Thursday, September 15, 2005

I have never been a Forwards-enthusiast. You know, a Forwards-enthusiast, the kind of person who enjoys receiving or sending Forwards on e-mail. Why on earth would anyone inflict somebody with a Forward? Well, some of the reasons might be:

1. I am bored and hence I shall bore you too with a Forward.
2. I am too cool. I am the one who sends the coolest Forwards.
3. I am thinking about you all the time but don’t know how to ensure that you think about me too. So am sending this Forward so that at least you think of me when you see the sender’s name.
4. So you’re somebody I want to stay in touch with but am too busy to mail so am ‘keeping in touch’ through Forwards.
5. I know in all probability I won’t get the ‘Free Nokia handset’ but just in case…
6. I can’t risk any more bad luck than I already have.
7. Forwarding Forwards has been configured in my system and thus Forwards get automatically forwarded.
8. These Chinese proverbs have changed my life completely and thus I would want you to be helped too.
9. Since I have never done any good for mankind I am hoping that this Forward will help that poor orphan in the country I have never heard of. So what if it is not true, at least it will assuage my conscience.

Any more to add?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home