Sunday, July 20, 2003

I am sitting in a junior's room right now. In my hostel. Everything seems so surreal. I feel drunk and I have not had one drop of alcohol. I guess all the tiredness is setting in.
It isn't a good idea to relive the past. Everything is familiar and yet nothing is the same.
I went and checked out the room that I spent two years of my life in. And I felt nothing. No remorse. No regret. No tinge of sadness. Nothing. It was just another room. Occupied by someone I barely know.
I played badminton and I realised that I can't even do that properly now. Roxy, the campus Alsatian that I spoke so much about didn't even recognize me. The mess food was the same but now it was neither good nor awful. I feel numb. Perhaps it will hit me tomorrow. Later, when today becomes a part of yesterday.
I guess I needed to do this. To finally move on. To learn to love my present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home