Friday, August 22, 2003

First person: Do you want to?
Second Person: Let us.
FP: Maybe we shouldn’t. It is office after all. What if we get caught?
SP: Come on. It’ll be good fun. I have done this before.
FP: Just check if anyone’s coming.
SP: No one. Let’s start.
FP: Woah.
SP smiles.
FP: This is going too fast.
SP: You’re not half as good as I expected you to be.
FP smiling wickedly: You haven’t yet seen all my moves.
SP teasingly: This is no fun with a novice.
FP frustrated: Why do you keep banging into me?
SP: If you move away in time I won’t.
FP: Oh my God, you’ve grown so big. I had no idea it gets so long!
SP: Wait till the end.
FP: Don’t keep coming on to me.
SP: That’s the whole idea honey!
FP: Stop.
SP: I can’t. It’s like I am out of control.
FP: Oh God! I am going to die. (Sighing) I am dead.
SP: You’re not too bad you know.
FP grinning: That was fun. Shall we once more?
SP: Yes it gets better with time. Then you become an expert like me.

And so went the conversation between two obsessed computer games’ freaks, deeply engrossed in a silly snake game, playing in office when they should have been working.
Believe me. I was one of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home