Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I have been getting nightmares. Not the nicely scripted nightmares that really scare you but the cheap B-Grade Horror Movie type that gross you out. And they’re haunting me, these nightmares. Every time I sleep, I get them. The same images. A doll, (Yes, like the one in Child’s Play. Only, cheaper looking. Like those Chinese ones you get in Dollar Shops), a vampire-like creature (with bad make-up), scared people (with me among the scared ones). A fight between the Good and the Evil. Good conquers. But somehow, you know that Evil shall be back, in the sequel.

Even in my dreams I am unable to churn out something original. How pathetic is that! Whatever happened to creativity? This is not a writer’s block. It’s a whole damn city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home