Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I love marriages. Well, let me rephrase it. It’s not like I love getting married or that I am an advocate for the institution of marriage. No, it’s just that I love attending weddings. One gets to dress up, eat good food and letch at all the men (all dressed up for a change).

The last two years I have had ample opportunity to attend weddings. You see, I am at the age where all my friends are getting married. And however happy I am for them, I feel a little depressed at losing yet another friend to ‘Hotel California’. And thus, every time I have to attend any such marriage I spoil myself and buy a nice sari to wear at the wedding.

Another friend’s wedding day after tomorrow and another beautiful sari purchased just for the occasion.

So what if I don’t ever get married! I shall at least have wardrobe full of awesome saris.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home