Friday, May 23, 2003

Overheard:

Person 1: So how often do you manage to do it?
Person 2: Not too often now. Earlier I used to do it almost every day.
Person 1: What stops you from doing it more often?
Person 2: I guess I have got busy with work. So no time for the smaller pleasures in life. Make that greater pleasures in life.
Person 1: So who do you enjoy doing it with?
Person 2: A friend. It’s always more enjoyable doing it with a friend.
Person 1: Do you prefer a girl or a boy?
Person 2: It doesn’t make a difference as long as it’s a friend.
Person 1: Would you rather do it in a group?
Person 2: Yes, that could be fun. But it depends on the crowd really!
Person 1: When did you do it last?
Person 2: Oh it’s been a while now. Maybe a couple of weeks or more.
Person 1: How often have you done it in the past one year?
Person 2: Like I said I’ve got busy. Not too often. Maybe 20-30 times.
Person 1: When do you do plan do to it next?
Person 2: I am going to Bombay for the weekend, so I guess it’ll be this weekend.
Person 1: What is the best time?
Person 2: Right now, it’s too hot to do it in the day. Early morning or late at night would be the best time.
Person 1: So, what is it about riding that you love so much?
Person 2: I love the feeling. I can let go. Feel the powerful engine between my legs.

Engine? What a jerk, I thought.
Anyways, as it turns out later they were talking about riding bikes. So much for jumping to conclusions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home