Saturday, June 21, 2003

Don’t we do the craziest things when we are in a good mood! The following is an exchange I had with a friend of mine on messenger. It’s in Hindi and I won’t translate because it will take the entire fun out of it.
Situation: A friend of mine (lets call him Ramu) likes another good friend of mine (say Pinky). This is me fooling around with him.

me: “Main tumse bahut pyar karti hoon, par dosti ke liye main apni pyar ki qurbani de doongi”
me: “Tum aur woh khush rehna ... (sniff sniff.).. “
me: (this is the part where a stray bullet from the villain’s gun comes and kills me)
me: (and as i die....I get to say my longest dialogue....)
me: " (cough cough).. Ramu.... main hamesha hamesha tum se pyaar karoongi... "
me: ( I look behind your shoulder at Pinky)... "Pinky.... tum isko khush rakhna..."
me: (I look back at you)... " Ramu…..(cough cough).. mere papa mummy ko keh dena ki main unse bahut pyaar karti hoon....unhe kehna ki woh mujhey maaf kar de… main unke budhape mein saath na de payee.."
me: "aur har saal …… (cough cough)….mere trust fund se tumhaare bacchon ke liye b'day gift kharidna...”
Ramu: "nahhhinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mujhe chhod ke mat jao"
me: (now, I am almost dead).." Ramu aur agar ho sake... toh mujhe kabhi kabhi yaad kar lena... main tumse hamesha hemesha pyar karoongi… hamesha hamesha"
Ramu: “nahhhhhhhhhhhiiiinnnnnnnnn”
me: (stop crying i am dead)
Ramu: "main tumhe khabhi nahin bhoolunga…kabhi nahin.. tum hamesha mere dil mein rahogi"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home