Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Hmm. Shampoo reminds me that I have to get some. I am very choosy about my shampoo. It’s not like I don’t change my brand but I go into these phases when I use only one brand. And if I don’t get it I don’t shampoo my hair. (Ok! Ok! That was slightly exaggerated.) Right now, I am using this herbal thingy that you get only in Delhi. It smells divine. Did I just say in my last post that there should be only generic products? I take back my words. Had I become insane for a moment? What would I do without Toblerone, Twix and Lindt? And my perfumes? I am true product of today’s branded-world. I am corrupted because of the choice. And I do my bit to encourage the bewilderment that accompanies it. Why else would I choose to be in the profession that sells choice to people?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home