Monday, May 31, 2004

Further on the issues of zodiac signs, let us explore the possibilities. Are two people sharing the same sign indeed similar in nature? What about two people sharing the same birthday? Say, for example, Mahatma Gandhi and me. We are both are born on October 2. (Thy shall be polite enough not to question about the years.) Now, let’s examine the similarities between Gandhiji and me.
1.Non-violence: Me? Non-violent? Ha ha! Dudes, you just gotta see me at it. I am a man (or woman) you wouldn’t want as your enemy. I could beat you to pulp. Smash your brains out. And I don’t even need a gun. Of course, these violent interactions should only be restricted to the Network Neighbourhood (Best place to play computer games).
2.The famous Gandhi glasses: You know I have been thinking seriously about this one. I remember this one day during my PG hostel day when I had put on dark red lipstick and round glasses (without any lenses) and had gone around parading as a slutty nurse. Nobody bought that one! I guess I should have put on a nurse’s uniform. Hmmm. So, I am seriously considering the famous Gandhi glasses. Now I only need to get some power in my eyes.
3.Babes on both shoulders: Yeah! I wish!
4.The bare-chested khadi dhoti look: Yeah! You wish!
And then people actually believe in zodiac signs. Why? Why? Why? Why would any intelligent self-respecting person show any interest in it?
Hey, by the way, could you all leave your zodiac signs in the comments??!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home