Wednesday, June 02, 2004

I walked five steps and turned right and walked five steps. I turned left from there and walked four steps. I turned left again and walked five steps. From there I turned right and walked two steps. I kept walking on and on. After a while not caring where I went and how far I walked. Two steps to the left. Five steps to the right. Turn right again and walk 10 steps. Turn right yet again six steps. Right and two steps. Five steps to the left. Two steps to the right. Two steps to the left. Five steps to the right. Five steps to the left. Two steps to the right. Two steps to the left. Five steps to the left again. Three to the right. Turn right and then nine steps.
I stopped. I was back where I had started. I had walked on and on for years, pointlessly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home