Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Ok guys! I am not being mean here (though I must say that what I am going to post now made me laugh like crazy). I got two mails from this guy who, to quote him, 'is not interested in love but only friendship'. Anyone of you who has a kind soul (unlike me) can be 'friends' with him. Here's the mail (no changes made! He's addressed it to a 'Sheetal' and sent it to me. God only knows what he was thinking!) and please do feel free to mail him.

hi sheetal
To write detail let me introduce my self that this is "Kumar Nitin" age 20 years an 4th semester "Computer Engineering" student....orginally belongs from Bhagalpur(Bihar)
...well let me introduce my self in detail that my full name is KUMAR NITIN. i have passed my matriculation from ST JOSEPH SCHOOL bhagalpur and 10+2 from TNB COLLEGE bhagalpur.my residence in bhagalpur is at "ISHAAQ CHAK" but i rarely go bhagalpur because my grand father has bulid a new residence at Godda to...Godda a town just 60 km from Bhagalpur. well my father(papa) is a judicial officer(CJM: chief judicial magistrate) just now he has been transferred from "JAMSHEDPUR" to "JAMTARA" just within one month before he (my papa) has transferred to jamatara.....
my mummy and papa has only two children(only two sons) i m the elder one and i have one younger brother who is studying in 10+2...i have no any own sister, well sheetal that day i told u about my sister...that sister is not my own sister, she is my maternal cousin sister and her name is "ARCHANA" and rite now she is studying in "MSC" having "ZOOLOGY " subject. this sister almost has done her all education from bhagalpur she passed 10+2 and graduation from SM COLLEGE ......
well sheetal u must be thinking that whats my college name where i study?
the name of my college is "KIIT" "KALINGA INSTITUTE OF INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY" my college is at bhubaneswar: the capital city of orissa...my college is "DEEMED" university college in eastern zone there r only two "DEEMED" enginnering colleges one is my college and second is "BIT MESRA"..if u want to see my college then kindly visit my college site www.kiit.org
my college is india's 1st enginnering college which is "WIRELESS" not even if any IITies is wireless....and u know that our college is providing a computer to its students in each room in hostel, and our juniors is facilated from"LAPTOP" here i m living in hostel and sheetal i m enjoying a lot in hostel....in our room i have two computer one is of my friend (laptop) and other is provided by our college and u know sheetal we have totally free "INTERNET" facility at a round clock(24hours) our college is first engineering college providing a round a clock internet facility to its students and after this IIT kahargpur has copied it and later the rest of IITies..very soon within a month i will be in 3rd year...because my semester(4th) examz r likely to held from 29th of september and it will continue till 9th of october, after becoming "DEEMED" the syllabus of our course is quite heptic and vast, so unlikely we all students r bound to be a book worm and from April 2005...lots of company will visit my college for campus recruitment for our batch. This year(for our seniors) lots of blue chip companies have visited our college for a campus recruitment
well sheetal now i want to tell u abt my college and its campus recruitment well sheetal about 70 blue chip companies make beeline for KIIT students(ours) this year (our immediate senior). in the abysmally frustration employment scenario, when companies are busy downsizing their work force,it is hard to believe that coperate houses r now head over heels to rope KIIT graduates. this starnge but true phenomena becomes vivid considering the fact that as many as 70 companies visited KIIT to recruit its students of the year 2003-04 batch. the quality of teaching and training at KIIT make all difference, admit the bigwigs of the coperate houses who have been frequenting the campus in search of technocrats and professional managers....sheetal nowadays the campus life again seems to have come full circle and the students are exuberant. our college KIIT offers unrivalled and placement facility to students, KIIT's training and placement department identifies the industry needs and gears up the building professionals to meet the challenges of the ever changing global job scenario............
now sheetal i know u must be bored up to read my mail....well sheetal before ending this mail i want to tell u a great news to you that my picture(snap) has selected by "ZEE cine creative eye" just today i got a call from Delhi that u r(myself) provisionally selected in "ZEE" u know that today morning i just a call....i can't believe in dream that how i will be selected?? Just by fun i had given my snap to "zee" but i never expect in dream that i will be selected....
ok sheetal i will send u some of my snap which i had sent to "ZEE" but rite now if u want to see my picture then kindly see my profile of nitin_kiss, kumar_kits and of nitin_kiit.................u just se my profile i have three new new pictures in this respective Email profiles....kindly see my profile......
well lastly i want to tell you that the number in which u dialed me is not a cell of mines9it's the cell number of my roomate), reality is that i have no any cell that cell number is of roomate....." I will bring my own cell(mobile) after durga pooja vacations.....If u want to talk with me then kindly ring that number only but in night(after 7.00)...."OR"anytime in sunday(because we have classes in morning) u just tell my name to my roomate that "may i talk to nitin" ...........................(my name is nitin)..
ok now this time i will call you because i have to ask some question with you, kindly be online on sunday(u give me time) and if u have time then kindly reply of my mail at nitin_kiss@yahoo.co.in OR in kumar_kits@yahoo.co.in rite now my mummy and papa is in jamtara living alone because we both brother studying outside from home
And today sheetal i saw two movie in hostel one is "MAIN HOON NAA" and second is "DDLJ" lastly i want to tell u sheetal that i m a great fan of "SHAHRUKH KAHN" ok sheetal i will tell u more about my aim and what my dream is? u will be surprised to know about my wish and dreamz?? but i think this mail is quite big and u must be bored and tired to read this mail and perhaps ur head too aching....hope u'll enjoy and like my mail.........inclinate my respect to all elders of ur family
thanking you............
Kumar Nitin
student of "KIIT" engineering college
a "DEEMED" university


(I am the meanest person alive. Forgive me God for I have sinned. )

1 Comments:

Blogger Neo Anderson said...

Well, MEAN! by any count MEAN!!!

May 21, 2005 at 12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home